Sunday, February 22, 2009

Im done.

Im done thinking about myself all the time
Im done thinking about the what ifs.
Im done second guessing.
Im done trying to make EVERYONE ELSE happy.
Im done ignoring my dreams.
Im done with being mean, hurtful, and rude.
Im done crying.
Im done with being fake.
and Im done fighting off feelings for him. Let them come. I'm more than ready.

Now, I'm going to be a good friend, a best friend,  a good person, I am going back to the girl I was 2 years ago, only this time I am stronger and I have AMAZING new friends I would lay my life down for. 

Im done living in the past.
Im done and Im glad.

Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

  1. you should live to make you happy
    and make god happy

    people/friends, get over things...good friends do at least

    ReplyDelete